Version 5.0.2 is a maintenance release that addresses some bugs and introduces a couple of new UI changes.
- Fixed a memory leak in photo downloader
- Photo downloader now uses the same concurrency setting defined for uploads. I have been notified that a large batch of concurrent downloads may fail with timeouts. Now, it’s possible to fine tune number of concurrent downloads according to your network bandwidth
- Fixed a bug which prevented F-Stop to download “Untitled” photos owned by user with screenname containing “.” or /”
- Fixed layout of vertical auxiliary views of photosets and groups
- Fixed a bug in drag&drop of photos from Photosets auxiliary view (Photos not in sets)
- Fixed some bugs in map annotations in Upload view
New UI changes:
- Map shown in photo view now displays photo thumbnails.
- Added shortcut for Quick Editor in photo tile